The West Harris County Regional Water Authority has moved into Stage 2 of their Drought Contingency Plan. As a receiver of their water, Harris County MUD No. 264 must follow suite. Please continue to conserve water whenever possible. Additionally, all outdoor water consumption (car and window washing, garden watering, all irrigation, etc.) must be limited in the following manner:
- Even numbered addresses only water on even numbered dates.
- Odd numbered addresses only water on odd numbered dates.
- Outdoor water use is prohibited between the hours of 6 am to 10 am and from 6 pm to 10 pm.
- All outdoor water usage should be conducted via a hand held hose with a manual on/off nozzle.
- It is recommended that the filling of swimming pools be curtailed during this time.
Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and understanding, and please continue to do everything possible to conserve water wherever possible while our community suffers through this drought together. Every drop counts!