Dear Westcreek Village Resident,
The Harris County MUD 264 is providing all water customers in our district with enhanced information and capabilities to manage their water consumption with the goal of improved water conservation. To that end, the Board has upgraded every water meter in the district to an Automatic Meter Reader or “AMR” meter.
The new AMR system provides residents with the tools to see daily water consumption. Residents can set up parameters for alerts; leaks and other high-usage situations can be detected early on, as opposed to waiting to receive a bill reflecting high water consumption.
The installation of AMR meters is complete. This letter contains information you need to access and utilize the capabilities of your AMR meter.
To establish your on-line access, follow these steps:
- Visit https://eyeonwater.com/signup using a supported computer web browser.
- Enter your service area zip code: 77095
- Enter your account number: 60264-264xxxxxxx (please enter using this format)
- It is critical that you enter all digits and dashes associated with your account number
- You can obtain your account number from a recent water bill. Or, contact INFRAMARK at 281-579-4500
- On the next screen, confirm that this is your account
- On the next screen, fill out all of the boxes as required
- Enter your full name. This will display on your account information
- Enter and confirm your email address. This will be your login username
- Create and confirm a password.
- Passwords must be a minimum of eight characters
- The “password strength” indicator will show three bars when your password is sufficient
- Click on “Create New User” to initiate your account
- You will receive a confirmation email. You must verify your email address by clicking on the link in the email. Once you do, you can sign in using your email and password.
EyeOnWater has an intuitive user interface with on-line help that should guide you through the basic steps of configuring your account, setting up leak alerts, and monitoring your usage. Here are several YouTube videos that demonstrate the steps of setting up your account and utilizing EyeOnWater:
- Intro to EyeOnWater: https://youtu.be/3_-wpxA6938
- Account Creation: https://youtu.be/gfmQeNqg6js
- Setting Leak Alerts: https://youtu.be/Hw5iCY1bQYQ
- Review Usage: https://youtu.be/3bS3zEi9Pr0
A smartphone app to access EyeOnWater is available for both Android and iPhone. Go to your respective app store and search for “EyeOnWater.” Once the app is installed, you can sign up and/or access your account the same as from your computer web browser.
Please forward any questions or concerns to Inframark at MUDCustomerService@Inframark.com or call (281) 579-4500.
Harris County MUD 264 Board of Directors